Click here for sample issue.
Click here for a sample of our
daily Contract Opportuntities e-mail
Leading Stories from Set-Aside Alert
R U Innovative Enuff (for the federal government)?
By Alice Lipowicz, Editor, Set-Aside Alert
Would you be surprised to find a federal agency hanging out online with fans of hot rap music artists like Kanye West, Drake and Kendrick Lamar?
That essentially is what the General Services Administration is doing in its quest to get more innovative.
The GSA just inked a deal with the founders of the popular Rap Genius rap music annotation website to allow federal agency use of the website’s extension, News Genius, to enable public annotation of federal government documents--including documents for small business contractors.
And that is just one of the new initiatives that federal officials have launched in recent weeks offering innovative new resources for small federal contractors, small businesses and entrepreneurs.
For the rest of this story,
Set-Aside Alert is the premier federal government contract information service, focused on small businesses, minority-owned and women-owned businesses, veteran- and SDV-owned businesses, SBA 8(a)-certified companies and HUBzone businesses. Since 1992, our market intelligence service includes daily e-mail notices of all small business contracting opportunities and biweekly newsletters providing the latest news, insider tips and proven strategies used by successful small businesses.
Here's what people say about Set-Aside Alert:
Click here for more information about Set-Aside Alert
- "Thanks. Your publication provides an outstanding service to small businesses interested in doing business with the federal government." - President/CEO of small business in Miramar Beach FL
- "Thank you for a great source of Small Business information." - USAF Small Business Specialist
- "Tom, I appreciate your news from Set-Aside Alert...Set-Aside is a must as we move forward." - SDVOSB business owner
- "Set-Aside Alert...is always timely, useful and informative. We believe it to be a must-read in the Set-Aside market." - Homeland security contractor
- "You provide a great publication with invaluable insider information that no small business should be without." - 8(a) certification consultant
- "The day doesn't seem right without my Set-Aside Alert" - WOSB/SDB exec
- "We subscribe to Set-Aside Alert and find it to be very informative." - GSA regional small business specialist
- "[T]hanks for the information in the newsletter; I even find the older issues to have info of interest." - director, strategic partnerships of CMMI Level 3 small business
- "The concise contract summaries are very helpful!" - account exec
- "I learn more from Set-Aside Alert than from my own agency training program." - SBA staff member