Click here for sample issue.
Click here for a sample of our
daily Contract Opportunities e-mail
Click here for our multiple quantity price list
Recent Leading Stories from Set-Aside Alert
Will 4Q Spending Be a Dud?
By Tom Johnson, publisher, Set-Aside Alert
Frankly, I am concerned about federal contract spending this fiscal year, and in particular, about federal contracting with small businesses.
The data show a 6% decrease in small business opportunities posted to FedBizOpps.gov from Oct. 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018, in comparison to the same period the year before.
We have kept records of the number of small business opportunities of various types posted on FedBizOpps.gov for the last three years.
So far this fiscal year, there have been 22,921 such opportunities, which is a 6.3% reduction in comparison to the number of opportunities from the same period in fiscal 2017 (24,463 opportunities). That is a substantial year-over-year decrease..... more ...
Set-Aside Alert is the premier federal government contract information service, focused on small businesses, minority-owned and women-owned businesses, veteran- and SDV-owned businesses, SBA 8(a)-certified companies and HUBzone businesses. Since 1992, our market intelligence service includes daily e-mail notices of all small business contracting opportunities and biweekly newsletters providing the latest news, insider tips and proven strategies used by successful small businesses.
Here's what people say about Set-Aside Alert:
- Click here for more information about Set-Aside Alert -
- "Thanks. Your publication provides an outstanding service to small businesses interested in doing business with the federal government." - President/CEO of small business in Miramar Beach FL
- "Thank you for a great source of Small Business information." - USAF Small Business Specialist
- "Tom, I appreciate your news from Set-Aside Alert...Set-Aside Alert is a must as we move forward." - SDVOSB business owner
- "Set-Aside Alert...is always timely, useful and informative. We believe it to be a must-read in the Set-Aside market." - Homeland security contractor
- "You provide a great publication with invaluable insider information that no small business should be without." - 8(a) certification consultant
- "The day doesn't seem right without my Set-Aside Alert" - WOSB/SDB exec
- "We subscribe to Set-Aside Alert and find it to be very informative." - GSA regional small business specialist
- "[T]hanks for the information in the newsletter; I even find the older issues to have info of interest." - director, strategic partnerships of CMMI Level 3 small business
- "The concise contract summaries are very helpful!" - account exec
- "I learn more from Set-Aside Alert than from my own agency training program." - SBA staff member
Business Research Services, Inc. is Listed on IndustryNet